We believe that you deserve a comfortable lifestyle and that shouldn’t change just because you need nursing care. All of our rooms are private, in your choice of four configurations, giving you the ability to enjoy life on your terms.
The Maplewood Difference
With more than 450 square feet of living space, our Signature Suites offer you the most comfort and space to live the life you want. Whether you wish to have extra room for family visits or are here for a short-term stay with our physical therapy services, our Signature Suites offer you the best option for a home-away-from-home feel.
Designed For Living
THE SIGNATURE SUITE FEATURES:
- Vaulted ceilings and tasteful décor rival the finest in any healthcare
- French doors lead from suite to private outside patios
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Cable TV connection with built-in television
- Nurse call system at bedside, bath and shower
- Large private bathroom with fully handicap-accessible shower
- Double wardrobe
- Generous built-in units for displaying personal items
- Built-in refreshment station for storing and serving drinks and snacks
- Spacious conversation area for visiting with family and friends
- Telephone service available immediately upon request
- Internet connection available for staying in touch
- Recliners and lift chair for easy in and out
Maplewood Suites Gallery
Take a look at our beautiful living spaces, then sign up for an in-person tour
My first impression of The Maplewood was unbelievable and so much more than I expected. The Maplewood Way should be the standard of care all facilities aspire to. The philosophy demonstrated at Maplewood begins at the top and travels to each and every staff member. The cleanliness, quiet, respect, and gentle and encouraging manner is demonstrated by all.
The Parkers, family members of a Maplewood resident