Cooking Sweet Corn Cake
January 18, 2018
We always look forward to our monthly cooking series with our Director of Social Services, Lynn Pierce. Today her delicious sweet corn cake received rave reviews from residents, families and staff. She shared the recipe and we were surprised to find out that it only has 5 ingredients and is very easy to make! We’re passing it along:
• 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
• 1 egg
• 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
• 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Bake in a greased 9×13 pan for 20-25 minutes.